[AMRadio] Frank Shields (W5TJ)

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sat Jul 17 11:21:51 EDT 2004

Does anyone here know Frank Shields/W5TJ?

I don't.

I don't ever remember meeting him, or talking with
him, nor do I remember my dad ever mentioning
his name (I took my dad's callsign back in 1999.)

According to Frank's bio on QRZ.com, he claims
to have worked at the same broadcast station as
my dad did, at the same time

If you know Frank, and know how to contact him,
could you please call him on the telephone and alert
him that it's possible he's got a nasty virus.

Knowing how Virii work, I know that this particular
strain could be spoofing the 'from' address, and it's
possible it's not Franks computer that's infected,
rather one that has both of our e-mail addresses in it.
However, this has been going on for more than 30
days, and each and every message is from
w5tj at midsouth.net.

I've checked everywhere I know how to check, on-line
and can't come up with a phone number on him.

Here's the message header