[AMRadio] Frank Shields (W5TJ)

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sat Jul 17 12:35:31 EDT 2004

Geoff

Frank is a great Am'er

he lives in Becker, Ms.   I think Tony has his phone number. He is almost
totally blind now, but was still active last fall/winter as I worked him
several times.

Sorry we could not make a go of it. I have high noise this morning and
propogation sucked pretty bad!!!  Its not often that I can't hear your
bodacious signal!!

73's

Ronnie