[AMRadio] DX-100

Gary Poland gpoland1 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Jul 19 19:07:49 EDT 2004

   Thanks to everyone for there DX-100 help. I have the DX-100 going again.
It turned out to be a lot of bad solder connections and a few broken wire
connections. Only problem now is that the grid current is a bit unstable and
will vary up and down about .05 ma on its own.
   I do have a question regarding the two 40 meter scales on the VFO. The
one above the 20 meter band is right on. The other one above the 160 and 80
meter bands reads 7409 mhz at the 7000 position and about 7250 at the 7300
position. The remaining alignment of the VFO is fine. What gives???

73, Gary

W8PU
Midland, Ohio

http://home.cinci.rr.com/w8pu