[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Thu Jul 22 05:37:00 EDT 2004

Don, thanks for the pictures of "doom and gloom."  I sure would hate to see
something like that in my neighborhood.  I am really concerned that if the
Republicans stay in office that FCC Chairman Powell will continue to push
this technology.  Senator Kerry would remove this individual and send him to
the unemployment line, along with his Dad.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com