[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Neal Newman groucho at skyweb.net
Thu Jul 22 07:19:27 EDT 2004

 I am confused by the Photos.... Besides broadcast/ audio Engineer I am
an  IBEW electrician.
 the thing that confuses Me..where is the Ethernet port and or Fiber
connection to feed this unit with  Data? It has to be connected to the
Network somehow.. My second thought
 is that this Unit is a BPL Repeater.... getting its data from  the
single leg High voltage side through the  long Coupler. then repeated
down to the 220 single phase lowvoltage side...????
this cannot Be a feed souce since I see no Fiber or other Network Connection