[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Mike Wells mwells at gcea.coop
Thu Jul 22 08:50:07 EDT 2004

I wish we would keep the politics out of the discussion. I certainly have a
completely different opinion on who should be running things at the white
house and it dang sure isnt Kerry or the Clintons. By the way, how do you
know what Kerry would do? doesnt sound like he knows what he would do
himself most of the time.

Mike W0FD