[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Thu Jul 22 12:29:46 EDT 2004

Great discussion Don.  Folks out there have got to know the issues and that
their ham ticket may not be worth the paper that it is printed on if the
present bureucrats remain in office.

And, for folks, like me and others, who are trying to preserve the Collins
heritage, those Collins radios at the CRA Collins Radio Center - and you
have been here -  may be lovely boxes that are nice to admire and twiddle
with but artifacts that need an occasional dusting, nothing more.

I hope that day never comes.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal