[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 13:32:32 EDT 2004

In one of Kerry's on the road speeches he stated that he supports
emerging new broadband technologies, so, even if Powell is no longer
there, the threat of BPL and the BPL lobbyists loyal to this technology,
probably will remain. Having someone else drive the bus doesn't make the
"plan" go away.

Pete, wa2cwa