[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Jul 22 14:47:24 EDT 2004

Phone and cell phone service are becoming so cheap today, the necessity
for a "blue/brown box" is probably not worth the time or legal
implications. With VOiP already in full swing and high speed internet
service readily available, cheap "phone service" can be just a click or
two away. High speed data transmission has a  number of checks and
balances to maintain data integrity. We're not sending data at 300 or
1200 baud anymore.

Pete, wa2cwa