[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jul 23 02:21:03 EDT 2004

Which utility would you sue; your utility, my utility, one in Oregon, all
the utilities? Are you going to retain a bunch of class action lawyers to
generate all the needed paperwork in order to file this class action
lawsuit?

The best thing for you or anyone else that happens to be in an area where
BPL activities are perceived to be causing interference is to file a
complaint with your local FCC office. They have the power to call the
utility to task to resolve any interference issues due to radiation of
their power lines and/or any ancillary BPL equipment.

Somebody infamous once said: "If you don't like what they're doing, or
they're not coming around to your way of thinking", sue them. It never
worked for them either.

Pete, wa2cwa