[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

George Pritchard gpritchard at comtechpst.com
Fri Jul 23 09:26:29 EDT 2004

Gentlemen,
How long will it be before the govt' adds "interface devices" to the "BPL
home internet connection" to further invade in on our privacy. I feel very
uncomfortable with potential broadband "utility monitoring" of my electric
meter! It opens the door to much invasion.
Live Free or die. The 20 gauge and bird shot is interesting.
George AB2KC