[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Vince Wesa Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Jul 23 11:20:03 EDT 2004

Excellent!!!  It must be realized that the people withing the commission that
are pushing BPL  are in-fact Clinton 'hang-ons'...  Bush didn't 'clean house'
like he should have...

Go to my domain for links on how loved kerry is...

http://vincewerber.org/

Have a good day and a better tomorrow
73
vince