[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Vince Wesa Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Fri Jul 23 12:31:09 EDT 2004

Don...

I've had a carrier current broadcast station in my home for years....  1,000
khz a single 6l6 modulating a 6v6...

My reasoning is simple...  I refuse to carry my NC-183 from room to
room... :-)  it also serves as a frequency standard...  the late w1fat (Les)
ran one on 1000 khz also...

73
vince
ka1iic

On Friday 23 July 2004 06:46 pm, Donald Chester wrote:
> ,