[AMRadio] Pix of BPL hardware on utility poles in Cincinnati

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 21:59:37 EDT 2004

>That's odd, I thought the Chairman and three of the five commissioners were
>appointed by Bush.

Does it really make any difference?  I recall the days when the FCC was
releasing anti-AM rulemaking dockets almost monthly during the 70's and
80's, that the same old crap persisted through the Nixon, Ford, Carter and
Reagan administrations.  If the AM community had not been so persistent, the
mode would have been outlawed out of existence 20 years ago.  The political
administration seemed to have no effect whatever; the FCC had its own
agenda.

And I think Powell is the most dangerous FCC chairman yet.