[AMRadio] R390A Restoration Where?

Gary Baker - W3OG W3OG at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 18:18:21 EDT 2004

Don,

Chuck Felton has been advertising in ER for a LONG time.  I don't know
anything about his R-390A restorations, however I've bought some filters
from him a few years back, and I'm sure that it's a quality operation, just
as everything that Chuck does.

As far as Howard Mills (W3HM) is concerned, I can tell you first-hand that
he is just about to start on several R-390's and A's, including an
R-390-non-A of mine, as well as a pair of Paul's (WA3VJB), and an 'A' of his
own, that I sold him a while back.  He likes to work on any given model of
receiver in 'groups', whenever possible, for the sake of efficiency, so it
would be an ideal time to contact him.  I can vouch for his work, (as of
course so can countless others), as I've had him perform his magic on a
51J-4, an R-388, and a 75A-4 over the past several years.  His e-mail
address is w3hm at nfis.com     Phone number is 304-876-6483.    He's a real
gentleman, but he's also very busy, so expect a little waiting time.

Gary Baker  W3OG