[AMRadio] WTB: book, mic

John Coleman wa5bxo at pctechref.com
Thu Jul 29 18:03:18 EDT 2004

Actually, a low Z dynamic microphone or any other low Z microphone of good
quality should work great as long as it has enough output so that you don't
have to turn the microphone gain control, on the radio, all the way up and
shout.  A low Z microphone can run into a high Z input provided there is
enough gain in the radio or enough output from the microphone, but a High Z
microphone will not work into a low Z input with out buffering amps.

John,
WA5BXO