[AMRadio] Viking Ranger Bandswitch-VFO linkage

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sat Jul 31 09:54:08 EDT 2004

Byron
check and see if it goes PAST 160 meters the other way, if so, your knob
is one detent off. This could be baaaaaaaaaadddddddd...

if that is not it.. there is probably something wrong with the bandswitch

I'll look in my parts unit after while and see what it could be

de W5SUM

owner of a few Rangers LOL