Byron Lichtenwalner w3wkr at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 13:51:27 EDT 2004

Hello Mahlon
Thanks for the check list, but no.  I have checked the things you listed,
and they are not the problem I am dealing with at this point.

The cam is well lubricated and the pin passes freely in moving from the
160-80 meter position to the 40 and up position.  there is no engagement of
the pin from the 40-10 meter position to the 11 meter position.  That's why
I was looking for the "official" set up procedure.

I don't know about the height of the cam above the chassis and it starting
position with the vfo switch in the 160-80 meter position.  If I knew that
was right, I could get the lever with the pins set by trial and error.  Just
trying to verify the starting position.

Thanks for the check list.  At least can eliminate some potential problems.

Byron W3WKR