[AMRadio] Collins 20V Broadcast Transmitter

gwt gwt at mpinet.com
Wed Jun 2 17:45:16 EDT 2004

I screwed up and sent this from one of my other addresses, and it
bounced. Sorry.
George  KE4HJ

Hi to the list members,
I just got chastised from a list member for not offering my 75A4 to the
list before listing it on E Bay.
I didn't really think about protocol, but he's probably right, I should
have listed it here first. And probably on many other lists too.
In my defense, please understand that my time is really limited due to
work commitments, and I just don't have the time to chase down all the
possible lists to place it on.
But I will make certain that I give the AM members a shot at the stuff
I'm going to offer for sale over the next few months first shot, before
I list it on E Bay.
With that in mind, here's my next item I'd like to sell:

Collins Type 20V, Model 1, Serial # 59  Broadcast Transmitter.
It's in very good condition and anyone interested can contact me via e
mail. Please use this address for any e mails involving sale of this
transmitter:    oleman at mpinet.com
Thanks,
George  KE4HJ