[AMRadio] 51.6 MHz FM with a PRC-77

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 13 18:08:33 EDT 2004

If anyone needs crystals for 51.6 MHz to talk to Patrick,
I have some that are X6 Multipliers as used in most of the Gonset gear etc. 8600
kHz will get you right on 51.600 MHz
I also have other crystals in the range from 50.100 to 52.500 MHz
with crystals every 150 kHz which includes 50.400 and 50.550
and 50.700 etc. for AM work.