[AMRadio] FS: HAL ST-6 Parts/Manual

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Mon Jun 14 11:50:05 EDT 2004

For Sale

I guess someone started to build an ST-6 RTTY demodulator. They bought all the circuit boards and parts, assembled the boards, started some wiring and then just quit. There is no cabinet, just the following HAL ST-6 (genuine HAL parts) modules (assembled): 2 #1 Input Bandpass Filter/Limiter modules, 2 #2 Discrim/LP modules, 1 #3, LP/Keyer module, 1 #4 Autostart/Anti-Space module, and 1 #5 Power Supply module. I also have the original HAL power transformer, and the original HAL ST-6 manual with circuit board photos, oversize drawings, etc., and edge connectors for all the boards. So, this is sort of a "partly-built, do-it yourself ST-6 RTTY demodulator kit." You supply the switches, pots, wire and cabinet. $35 shipped in the continental USA.

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT