[AMRadio] for sale or trade

uvc uvc at acninc.net
Mon Jun 14 23:44:30 EDT 2004

Neal,
I have 5 DB products full size duplexer cans, they are the old CHP's cut
down to 6 meters, I also have the pass reject kits I made from DB products
several years ago,  5 feet high by 12 inches in dia, I also have two home
made cans for the input or output. I have had several inquires and am
interested in offers
I am looking for a late model HF rig and other things for HF, I am out of
UHF and VHF.
Thanks
Brad KB7FQR