[AMRadio] Send your Comment to the FCC about BPL

uvc uvc at acninc.net
Wed Jun 16 20:49:11 EDT 2004

We need to point out that We are the back bone of emergency communications
world wide. We are key to HOMELAND SECURITY. IF OUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE
SYSTEM IS DAMAGED IN ANY WAY, THAN THE SECURITY OF THE USA IS AT ISSUE. The
HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL AMERICANS WILL BE AT RISK.
WE MUST TAKE THIS TACK. The money and power of this country can care less
about Ham Radio. We must fight for, National Security........
Brad KB7FQR