[AMRadio] Need suggestions on cleaning roller inductors.

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Thu Jun 17 03:09:01 EDT 2004

People have had good results putting big items such as rotary inducrtors and
bread-slicer capacitors into a dishwasher, and using regular dishwasher
detergent.  But don't do this with iron stuff like DC-power inductors and
power transformers!!!  Or tubes, either... the thrashing can be violent and
might break the filaments, if not the glass.  Clean tubes gently by hand
with very mild soap or something.

  Bacon, WA3WDR