[AMRadio] AM back on the air at - W1AW !

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sun Jun 20 08:30:58 EDT 2004

Brian, I do hope that the CRA's flagship station, W3CRA, at the Collins
Radio Center, can work the AM station at W1AW.

Congratulations to all that made it possible.

Did anyone ask where all that wonderfully constructed homebrew AM equipment
ever went to that W1AW used to use?

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal