[AMRadio] fathers day Gifts...

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 20 17:31:55 EDT 2004

	Hi Group,

	I received my gifts a few days ago. I ordered an AM coffee mug, and a
maritime radio room clock. Both were of good quality, and I'm very pleased
with the experience. Take a look at the link, and also check out the W8VYZ
shirt, mug, and lunch box. These looks like a "must have" for the next
Dayton. "There ain't a slop bucket in North America that can bother me."

Regards,
Jim Candela
WD5JKO

http://www.cafeshops.com/amradio2

For the audio directly from Bill's mouth:

http://www.amwindow.org/audio/mov/w8vyz.mov

---