[AMRadio] AM back on the air at - W1AW !

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jun 21 05:29:34 EDT 2004

That's a good question. Hopefully some ham got it and puts it to use.

There is a lot of old AM equipment languishing in barns and attics.
I expect a lot of it was hauled to the garbage, sad to say.

I once got a discarded Globe King 400 from a barn in Tennessee
back when I lived there. I think you just have to be in the right place at the right
time.