[AMRadio] AM back on the air at - W1AW !

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Jun 21 12:06:24 EDT 2004

"Did anyone ask where all that wonderfully constructed homebrew AM
equipment ever went to that W1AW used to use?"

Some of it is still on display at ARRL. I believe some of went to storage
when their big entrance museum was downsized years ago, and, I suspect,
the rest was sold off when the operating positions were upgraded over the
years. Like a lot of things, you have to move forward, and dragging and
storing unused baggage can be very cumbersome and costly.

Pete, WA2CWA