[AMRadio] FS: Dayton Flea Market Space 2449

mahlonhaunschild at cox.net mahlonhaunschild at cox.net
Tue May 4 09:55:30 EDT 2004

Hello, list.

I have decided to cancel my trip to the Dayton Hamvention this year.  So I'm selling my Dayton Hamvention flea market space and admission tickets, consisting of:

Flea market vehicle pass for space 2449,
VIP Parking pass for space 2449, and
Two vendor admission tickets.

Price is $115, including Priority Mail postage.  Because of the time constraints, payment via PayPal is the only accepted payment method for this.

Please reply off-list.  I'll check e-mail frequently to ensure timely response.  The package goes to the first person who responds & then pays.

regards

Mahlon - K4OQ