[AMRadio] The 20V-3

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Thu May 6 22:39:10 EDT 2004

For an E-Collins story on my 20V-3, go to the new addition to the CRA website.  See:

"Sping, 2004" in the Collins Album section.

By the way, the oscillation that I had in the modulation section was cured very simply by switching the leads on the modulation primary cabling to the inverse feedback circuit.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---