[AMRadio] Collins 20V-3

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Fri May 7 07:44:36 EDT 2004

Reminder that the CRA Collins Radio Center now has a 20V-3 fully restored.  See the website and click on the "Collins Album" section for Spring, 2004.  The Western Electric 451A-1 is to the left.

A slide show will be presented at the Hamvention in Dayton on Friday morning at 9:30 AM in Room 2.  We will also be bringing the new reproduction 55G-1 to show as well.  There will be other slide presentations as well plus some very nice door prizes.  Do attend.

Also, I am wondering how many 20V-3's exist.  If you know of someone using a 20V-3 (not 20V-2), please notify me.  I know of two hams who have them and would like to hear from others.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---