[AMRadio] Hamvention 2004

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sun May 16 21:27:17 EDT 2004

  The weather did us in again!  I left before noon on Saturday because of an
all day rain.

  Weather on Friday was so, so.  It drizzled in the afternoon off and on.

  Terrible when so much time and money is invested in these few days.  Lots
of wondering if they should move the Hamvention back to the last of April

  Flea market was not that impressive.  Saw very little Collins or for that
matter much early equipment.  No doubt it finding its way to Ebay.  There is
no rain on Ebay!

  Dave, W3ST
  Publisher of the Collins Journal
  www.collinsra.com