[AMRadio] Re: [Collins] Hamvention 2004

Radio Station KW1I kw1i at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 10:14:50 EDT 2004

Don,

Missed you at Dayton this year.

The AM Forum went well.  We were in Meeting Rm #2.  Not so cavernous as one
of the big rooms.  We had 65 attendees.  Happily the PC projector worked
well and Don, K1DC's presentation of his restoration of the Collins 30-FX
was a high point.

Friday looked threatening from time to time, but was a mild day and a good
one for the flea market.  As previously noted Sunday was surprisingly busy
and very nice WX.

Dale
KW1I