[AMRadio] B*I*G modulation transformer

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Sat May 22 06:47:38 EDT 2004

Mark
if that is a moduation reactor, you indeed have a treasure. They are
exceedingly hard to find. Typically they are nothing but a huge choke,
30-50 hy's, 1 amp or greater for current. You can put them in the secondary
of your modulation transformer along with a oil filled capacitor and take the
HV off of the mod tranny. I've been looking for one for a while, and I think
I have one located now.

anyway.. nice find!!

Ronnie