[AMRadio] Thordarson Transformer ID

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Mon May 24 14:18:33 EDT 2004

  Don, thank you for this information.  I have several CHT transformers here
but nothing like this one.  It has no markings whatsoever and that really
surprises me.

  It does resemblem the PUV series.

  I assume that you will be at Butler, flying about trying to find some nice
equipment.

  Let's hope that it does not rain as it did in Dayton several weeks ago
when I was there.

  Dave, W3ST
  Publisher of the Collins Journal
  www.collinsra.com