[AMRadio] Thordarson Transformer ID

Todd Bigelow - PS tbigelow at pop.state.vt.us
Tue May 25 17:50:21 EDT 2004

B. Morgan Sherrod wrote:

> [...]

Yeow! Looks like the big brother to the T11M78 300-500w Multi-Match mod
transformer I have here. Right down to the nice plated acorn nuts. When
you get ready to use it Brian, clean it up with a toothbrush and
cleaner, then use some lemon oil on it. Makes the wrinkle paint look
like new.

Seems a shame these things get hidden inside and seldom seen. Definitely
from a time when craftsmanship ruled the day...

de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ