[AMRadio] Thordarson Transformer ID

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Wed May 26 21:17:10 EDT 2004

  I measured the transformer this evening and it measures 9 high x 6-1/4
wide x 11 inches deep or long.

  There is no visible holes on the top for fixing an ID plate.

  It is definitely a plate transformer, probably around 2500 volts each side
of center tap with two separate secondary windings.

  Thank you for all you assistance.

  Dave, W3ST
  Publisher of the Collins Journal
  www.collinsra.com