[AMRadio] Apache TX-1 for sale

Paul Sokoloff dogfaces at comcast.net
Wed May 26 21:55:39 EDT 2004

Hello all,
    I have an Apache TX-1 for sale.  It needs some work, but I have loaded it up and it is working.  The front panel is in good condition, but the cabinet needs painting.  Local pick-up in the Phila. area only.  It needs a new dial drum which are available for $23 at http://www.heathbelts.com/TX1stuff.htm and a tube socket replaced which has lost it's springiness.  You may be able to bend it back into shape.  It is the 6CL6 driver tube socket.  Picture of the front available or you can stop by.  Price $95.

73s

Paul   WA3GFZ