[AMRadio] 813 tx

CHRIS PAPAIOANNOU amateur at ipnet.gr
Mon Nov 1 11:49:23 EST 2004

Jim,
Then if you cannot operate it you have no other choice than that of
changing rig's place.I know that i don't contribute particularly cause you
have thought about it long before me but this is the only solution.Remove it
in an other house far away from that kind of stuff those speakers there.
A tactics that many hams have utilized when got in this kind of trouble
here.Btw what's your rig now?
Sherwoods allthough this is an off topic are very much appreciated by
me.Well built stuff  and i think that i'll take the risk to declare that
this kind of stuff is no longer manufactured.There is one of them here the
same.
The 3 stooges..what you reminded me now Jim..funny very funny...
Have you ever tried any bed's spring like rf ground?you know those iron beds
with the mattress on them..
my very best of 73,
Chris,SV1DAF.