[AMRadio] 813 tx

CHRIS PAPAIOANNOU amateur at ipnet.gr
Mon Nov 1 12:08:46 EST 2004

K4KYV de SV1DAF..
Let me guess..2kw dummy means that your output pwr is high enough..if
conditions are sometime good why don't you try for example with a friend of
yours ham the same as you far away from you to check out if  this thing is
transmitting?We're chating about transmitting dummies here don't we?
Your pwr is high enough and an significant quantity of this power will be
radiated as we agree here that is possible with dummies.
73,
Chris,SV1DAF.