[AMRadio] One-of-a-kind Broadcast Transmitter available.

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 19:31:42 EST 2004

I am only the messenger, in case someone is interested. Do not call me.
Contact Theo, N8CSU @ (865) 925 1290.

Pair of 805's modulated by another pair of 805's, 250 watts. Built circa
1945. Custom-built by a company called ERI; supposedly only three were ever
made and the other two ended up in a landfill. Transformer coupled with UTC
LS-series except for Thordarson mod xfmr. He says the transformers are
oversized and the transmitter could run greater power by replacing the 805's
with larger tubes such as 810's or 450TH's. Cabinet is 78" high and 31 1/2"
wide and righ weighs over 1000 lbs. Located near Knoxville, TN.