[AMRadio] harris Roller Inductor

CHRIS PAPAIOANNOU amateur at ipnet.gr
Thu Nov 4 02:34:23 EST 2004

I think a good idea would be to try fair radio sales in OH. if  you haven't
allready found it when you read this msge here.They have a lot of  military
parts from various radios and i believe at reasonable prices.Think it's a
good alternative solution to find out this inductor after that one of
Harris.
Hope it helps,
73,Chris,SV1DAF.