[AMRadio] RE: WANTED: ARC-5 Misc Parts

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Fri Nov 5 11:02:24 EST 2004

I guess I don't know these numbers well enough. What transmitters are we talking about? what ranges do they cover?

In general, I think that Navy ARC-5 sets seem to be in more demand than the other Navy variants or the Army SCR-274N sets. But this value difference is way more than I would have guessed.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT