[AMRadio] B&W Dial Scale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Nov 5 12:31:54 EST 2004

Some time back I posted to see if anyone had the Dial Scale for a B&W 5100B?

No one had one, so I managed to get mine off and make a copy of it.  As I recall someone was looking for the same thing and because of a computer glitch, I lost the message.

So if anyone needs a copy, let me know.  I will send them to you for the cost of copy and mail.  I had mine made on 110# card stock and it is pretty clean and white.  Now to just get it on the VFO without screwing up.

73  Jim
W5JO