[AMRadio] Numbers Stations - NPRs slant

SBJohnston at aol.com SBJohnston at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 12:20:16 EST 2004

Mark Foltarz wrote:

> Funny how NPR and the liberal media freaks mentioned in the story
> can take something like a UTE such as a number station and turn it in to a
> cult!  I remember when I actually liked listening to NPR. Even 'A Prarie
> Companion'  has gone sour like a bad compost heap. Bummer.

'Prairie Home Companion'  is not an NPR program.  It is produced by a
competing outfit in Minnesota.  See  http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/   and
http://www.americanpublicmedia.us/

By the way - NPR works quite hard to be balanced in its reporting.  Check out
the "ombudsman" section of their website.
http://www.npr.org/yourturn/ombudsman/mission.html

Steve WD8DAS

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.qsl.net/wd8das