[AMRadio] Numbers Stations - NPRs slant

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 07:34:15 EST 2004

It can get to be fun at times just above or below
28.000 megasickles, when the "HF" sideband pests show up.
I have heard people come on and say that they were the FCC
and tell them to cease operations immediately or they will
be traced and arrested! That was back in the 1980s when
those guys were in their heyday.