[AMRadio] Dayton Hamvention 2005

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Wed Nov 17 09:33:47 EST 2004

Thank you and I do hope that the weather will cooperate.
Did you notice that they are holding it a week later?

We will have an excellent program as usual.  I believe that this is our 7
Collins Forum or is it 8!

See you there and please tell your friends about the Collins Forum.  I
assume that it will be on a Friday morning.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST