[AMRadio] Western Electric 639B Microphone

Alan Cohen acohen at texas.net
Thu Nov 18 11:45:05 EST 2004

While we are on the subject, I too have a 639 ribbon mic.  Mine is the
A model, which only has three patterns.  Both the ribbon and dynamic
sections of my microphone work, but the switch wafer rotted out a while
back and I need a wiring diagram to repair the microphone.  I did find
a manual for the mic on line, but alas, there is no diagram.

Alan
WA2DZL