[AMRadio] Microphone cable

David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Sun Nov 21 04:30:42 EST 2004

John, what I have is old and brittle, unfortunately.

No fresh cabling for a reproducton of an RCA 72B studio microphone and an
American DT mike.  Real old mikes with their cables all brittle as well.

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST