[AMRadio] Re: AR-88 Cabinet or Equivalent

Ed Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Tue Oct 5 19:41:53 EDT 2004

Hi Tony,

Is Henry Lewis the proprietor of a commercial outfit over there that still
carries NOS AR-88 parts...?

I had the e-mail address of just such a shop, but I seem to have mis-placed
it---it was a "keeper", too, because I am the proud owner of an excellent
AR-88LF here myself...!

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ